Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Standing

Because I am 17, I unfortunately am not legally allowed to vote. In the last Presidential election, I would have voted for Obama. I see his views and opinions as something new and good for our society. I believe he can be the change we need.
In 2006, I worked with my neighbor Alberto Gonzalez, who was running for the AISD board President. I received great knowledge on how a campaign was organized and planned. But other than that, I don't have much else political experiences.
I am taking this class to better understand our government and learn more about the society in which I reside. I believe you can never have to much knowledge.
Throughout this course, I hope to gain insight on our new and changing world, and to learn of differing views in our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment